How do you post (embed) a picture?

Trader Todd

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out how to post/embed a picture without using the uploaded. I've tried linking a url from Dropbox, but it just posts the link. I'm trying to post the picture so it is full size and you don't have to follow a link. Thanks.

You need to use the icons at the top of the reply window. The third from the right is to insert an image, which gives you a choice of uploading from your computer and only shows a small version of the image which you click to see the full size version. To show the full size without clicking, you choose to "from URL" then enter the web address for the image.

Post UU image guide.jpg

I download my photo's into my computer's Pictures files, then it's easy to "upload" to the UU post. I had problems at first too.

Every time I link a JPEG from dropbox or Google photos I get an invalid file error message.

Last edited:
image.jpg

I've tried it both ways no luck. It's not a big deal, I'll just keep using the thumbnail. I'm fairly tech savvy, can't figure this out. Oh well. Thanks for your help.

I think it's Google messing with you. I can't get it to work from there either. It's a lot easier from somewhere like photobucket.com

TinyPic is good image site. Upload your pic, resize to message board size (640x480), upload, then copy and paste URL directly into your post.

Top Bottom