James Hill, The Ukulele Way.....mixing harmony and melody

If anyone joins, you can friend me there.
Same id: johnson430
This is a great course. I am starting on book 2 this week.

I think I'm gonna apply for this, soon. James is my fave!

i enjoy learning from book more than video or online. does he has books that i can order?

For those of you that have joined TUW. I would love to hear some recordings of the songs you have learned.
Even if it is just a phone recording.
I think it would be great to hear each of our interpretations of the songs.
Even book 1 has some tracks worth committing to memory. Shortenin'' Bread, Arcadian Lullaby and Roving Gambler.
All are fun songs and each is different.
I will start Buffalo Gals (in book 2) tomorrow.

I joined and then left. The course itself looks great but the web site is impossible to use on my old iPad. It crashes and freezes after just a a couple of minutes. Also the system for ordering books doesn't work properly for international orders. I'll definitely rejoin if they fix the site or when I can afford a new iPad. I really don't think it's rocket science to design a web site than runs on old and new machines.

After reading this thread, I signed up, responded to the authentication email, but it won't let me in. I get a message that my account is currently unavailable. I've reset the password, so I know the system recognizes me, but still can't get in. I sent a message to the administrator, but no response yet.

After reading this thread, I signed up, responded to the authentication email, but it won't let me in. I get a message that my account is currently unavailable. I've reset the password, so I know the system recognizes me, but still can't get in. I sent a message to the administrator, but no response yet.

Aloha Raduray,

Please PM me. I'm the admin and never got your message. We'll get this sorted out ASAP.

On the strength of this thread I went and had a look. Very clean site design, easy to use and really, really good content. It may be just me, but James Hill's approach is really working for me. Now all I need is more time to work through the lessons! By the way, I had no problem signing up and logging it -- so raduray's problem is hopefully an anomaly. I'm robedney over there, by the way.

I also had no trouble signing up. I am in there as JJFN, just like here. I am really enjoying this course. Enjoy!

I signed up, but when I go to log in, it states "OOPS" along with a note that my account is unavailable.

Maybe after I get a new computer, but that is not on my to do list.

Oh well.

I signed up, but when I go to log in, it states "OOPS" along with a note that my account is unavailable.

Maybe after I get a new computer, but that is not on my to do list.

Oh well.

Send us an email and we'll get it sorted out ASAP.

Top Bottom