FS: Cocobolo tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornerqueen

Reaction score
Beautiful Cocobolo tenor. I hate to part with it, but want to add an 8 string tenor, and only have so much room for cased instruments. Less than a year old, this gorgeous instrument is in new condition. It has been stored in a case with a humidifier, and has new Worth clear strings on it. Because of t he number of good tenors I already have, this one has to go to a new home. Asking $300, includes shipping to lower 48. Would be willing to consider trade for quality 8 string tenor. Hard case not included.

Last edited:
Photos, please?

+1 on photo's and more info on ukulele and case.
Thanks

Sold

beautiful cocobolo tenor. I hate to part with it, but want to add an 8 string tenor, and only have so much room for cased instruments. Less than a year old, this gorgeous instrument is in new condition. It has been stored in a case with a humidifier, and has new worth clear strings on it. Because of t he number of good tenors i already have, this one has to go to a new home. Asking $300, includes shipping to lower 48. Would be willing to consider trade for quality 8 string tenor. Hard case not included.

sorry this sold very quickly. Didn't even get to put pics up on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom