"Brahm's Lullaby" video + link to tab

Any chance you could post the PDF? Also...in the second measure which reads 003X...is a doubling of the G intended, or should it really be X03X or just 00XX?

Also: the measure 10 chord should be an F.

Not trying to be picky...I am playing this!

Chris

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I didn't make the tabs but I am sure if you message the owner of camsukuleletabs they would appreciate it.

The 003X is played just like that. GCG. I am doing The Ukulele Way course and he uses this chord on a few songs.
I didn't notice the mistake on the 10th measure until you pointed it out. I am trying to do more reading of music notation.
The notes are right and the tab are right but the letter is wrong.

johnson - it says VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY USER

did you delete it from YT or set it to PRIVATE?

I'd love to watch it - please advise :)

Booli,
Try now.

Thanks!

WOW - I am very impressed. I never heard/saw your videos before and had no idea you could play so well. This is GREAT!

That pineapple sounds very nice too.

Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to future videos from you - <hint hint> :music:

Thanks!

WOW - I am very impressed. I never heard/saw your videos before and had no idea you could play so well. This is GREAT!

That pineapple sounds very nice too.

Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to future videos from you - <hint hint> :music:
Booli,
Thank you for the kind words.
I really appreciate the positive feedback.
I am working on a few songs now, I will try to get some more videos posted soon.
Thanks again, you made my day. =)

nice job bringing out the melody notes,

I like the sound of these strings on the KoAloha.

Very nice. Really enjoyed that!!!

Top Bottom