E book down load

mal-c

Reaction score
Hi has anyone had trouble receiving down losing E books of ukulele mike's site.Some time ago I ordered volume 1finger style ukulele solos E book such I am still waiting for. I have tried to contact him many times and not received a acknowledgement apart from someone contacting me from world press offering to help but nothing from them.I believe Mike HS been ill but is till advertising the same E book among others anyone help Regards Mal ( UK)7

Hi has anyone had trouble receiving down losing E books of ukulele mike's site.Some time ago I ordered volume 1finger style ukulele solos E book such I am still waiting for. I have tried to contact him many times and not received a acknowledgement apart from someone contacting me from world press offering to help but nothing from them.I believe Mike HS been ill but is till advertising the same E book among others anyone help Regards Mal ( UK)7

I and one other UU member from New Jersey had the same experience with Mike Lynch. After two days he finally replied and said that he thought he sent the books. You may have to keep emailing him . Is this the address you used?
theukuleleman2012@hotmail.com

I bought his "Ukulele Solo Instrumentals" ebook about 2 weeks ago. He answered and sent me the link to download the book within a couple of hours. It's a wonderful book. Good luck- hope you reach him soon.

Top Bottom