tribal theory in san diego!

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
tribal theory in san diego! SECOND DATE ADDED!!

what's up everybody! i know i didn't make it out to the jam sesh last week, but i had a family thing that popped up that friday. for that, i apologize. but anyways, if you don't have anything goin on saturday, march 22, (JUST ADDED A SECOND DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 29) you should come watch my band tribal theory in pb. we're playing from 10pm to 1am at tropicoso in pb. sorry to you youngins, but this is strictly 21+. here's the flyer:

2270940326_0f1dca8fc3.jpg

THIS JUST IN! WE'VE ADDED NEXT SATURDAY, MARCH 29 TO OUR SCHEDULE. For those of you who can't make it out this weekend, we got next weekend for you to check us out also!

We'll be playing at the same place, Tropicoso in PB! See the flyer for more info.

Last edited:
what's up everybody! i know i didn't make it out to the jam sesh last week, but i had a family thing that popped up that friday. for that, i apologize. but anyways, if you don't have anything goin on saturday, march 22, you should come watch my band tribal theory in pb. we're playing from 10pm to 1am at tropicoso in pb. sorry to you youngins, but this is strictly 21+. here's the flyer:

2270940326_0f1dca8fc3.jpg

ARGGGHHH!!!!
I HATE NOT BEING 21 YET!!!
hahah
hope it goes well!!

We've added next Saturday to our schedule, as well. For those of you who can't make it out this weekend, come see us next Saturday, March 29. Same venue, same time. See the flyer for more info!

show on saturday!

what's up er'body... here's the flyer for our next gig. this saturday, march 29. come check us out if you're in the san diego area! $5 cover 21+ w/id.

l_9dfaf7144bec10064b8ec81b722607c2.jpg

i saw on a website that ekolu was here last night... at canes???
is this true??
and once again cant go...hvae a performance in mira mesa... and im still not 21
hahha
good luck tho!!

nah, they cancelled a while back. it was hi roots opening up, then us, then ten feet. i'm gonna see about trying to get us and 18+ show. a couple guys in the band have a lot of friends that are under 21. so we'll see how it's gonna go.

nah, they cancelled a while back. it was hi roots opening up, then us, then ten feet. i'm gonna see about trying to get us and 18+ show. a couple guys in the band have a lot of friends that are under 21. so we'll see how it's gonna go.

if you get one lemme know...
id go fo sho!!!

the show was off the hook!!!

good meeting you, joey.

i had a blast. but i was also plastered ahaha.

to be honest, i was enjoying hi roots and tribal theory more than ten feet.

the show was off the hook!!!

good meeting you, joey.

i had a blast. but i was also plastered ahaha.

to be honest, i was enjoying hi roots and tribal theory more than ten feet.

hahaha...
so my sisterr walks into the house today n was like...
i saw ur friend and was DANCIN ALL UP ON THIS GIRL...
i was like "haha he was prolly drunk!!"
but yeah just thought id share..

Top Bottom