Le Ioly Boys

wwelti

Reaction score
One of those wonderful renaissance dances from Susato's Danserye.

Played on my new Rubbenstroth Soprano. I really like it. :)

Hope you're not getting tired of my susato streak?

Best Regards
Wilfried

Congratulations. Fantastic playing as ever and a lovely sounding ukulele. Looking forward to the new e-book.

Also did you ever release a book containing your beautiful arrangement of I will give my love an apple?

Thanks, Maroom!

Also did you ever release a book containing your beautiful arrangement of I will give my love an apple?

No, I didn't... Thanks for the reminder. I really have to make a little e-book with this piece. (I will give my love an apple) This is such a nice tune.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Considering my username - and that the Middle French "ioly" derives from the Old French "joli" - I heartily approve :)

Thanks. What a funny coincidence. :) :) :)

Wonderful performance, as always.. :) And such a lovely ukulele -- one that I never heard of! UAS is lurking everywhere.

No, I didn't... Thanks for the reminder. I really have to make a little e-book with this piece. (I will give my love an apple) This is such a nice tune.

Any chance of the e-book being ready in time for Christmas?!

Thanks for letting me know there's still interest. Unfortunately I can't afford to work full time on these e-books, but they're definitely not forgotten. The next one to come out will contain Susato pieces only, and will most likely be finished well before Christmas. Can't promise that for the non-Susato pieces (like "I will give my love an apple") but I will get it finished eventually.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Top Bottom