FS: Martin T1K Tenor Solid Koa ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuleleden

Reaction score
**SOLD!**

I have reduced my ukulele "collection" of mostly unplayed models down to a select few. I am offering another of these that I purchased brand new, and with the exception of a few minutes of playing for comparison purposes, it remains in brand new condition.

Comes complete with all factory packaging and original Martin shipping box. My camara is on the fritz at the moment, but I should be able to add some pics tomorrow when I obtain a replacement. In the meantime, the T1K is for sale and I am accepting private messages on a first come, first served basis for whomever is interested in purchasing it.

I am offering FREE insured delivery within the U.S. 48 States only.
My research shows new prices run from a low of $429.00 to a high of $539.00 depending on the reseller.

I am asking $Sold! includes Free shipping. PayPal -or- USPS Postal money orders are OK for payment.

Specs:

Tenor size body of all solid Hawaiian koa, inlaid rosette (black/white/black). Morado fretboard, 17" scale length, 1-11/32" nut width, white position dots, Morado bridge, Tusq nut & saddle, guitar-style open-gear tuners with white buttons, Martin decal on peghead. Satin finish, Martin M620 strings, padded gigbag.

Last edited:
These Martin T1k's are really nice sounding ukuleles with slim, fast necks. I have been very happy with mine for the past three and a half years. Good luck with the sale!

**sold!**

The Martin T1K has been sold, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom