reggae party - tribal theory

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
what's up everybody. come check out a video of my band's practice sesh. this is one of our first original songs entitled "reggae party." hope you like it. yeah, i'm the one with the risa uke that flips off the camera. sorry for that, i really didn't know they were gonna put this vid up. haha. anyways, ENJOY! :D

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=29701422

Nice jam... you guys could easily play shows down here.

Can't help but notice you reppin' Fiji water eh?

What kind of mic stand is that for the guy by the door? Sucker looks heavy duty.

hell yeah! Sweet jammin :D

Sounding good guys! Reminds me of the good ole One-Time days. We used to practice in a garage just like that.

damn dominic, thats what im talkin about right there! i'll try to make out to the gig bro. gotta support the morse alumni! haha!

nice! I dig your guys' music. I like the cover of "welcome to jamrock" on the profile!

Regae is always a good thing... Nice work! I am stoked to see a uke used in a reggae band.......should be more common..

damn dominic, thats what im talkin about right there! i'll try to make out to the gig bro. gotta support the morse alumni! haha!

oh fasho man. you know how we do. try to make it out! we're supposed to have some more dates lined up for april, but i gotta talk to the promoter. he hasn't posted them on his myspace calendar yet.

oh man...that's not a mic stand at all. we had to do it ghetto style. it's actually a clothes rack w/the mic taped to it. :D

haha youre not alone. before we had our mic stands, i took one of my guitar stands and propped it up on top of a storage box and duct taped the mic to it. de la ghettoooooooooooo! our very first performance, i had to sing through a drum mic because, frankly, we didnt have any mics hahaha.

nice! I dig your guys' music. I like the cover of "welcome to jamrock" on the profile!

thanks! right now we're playing a lot of cover songs. we're looking to have a lot more originals in the mix over the coming months though. we've got about 6-7 originals in the works right now. hopefully we can record another practice session so i can get more opinions about our music.

Regae is always a good thing... Nice work! I am stoked to see a uke used in a reggae band.......should be more common..

gotta love the reggae. my girlfriend plays reggae music on her radio at her job. she works at a store in one of the veteran's homes out here. she says just about everyone that walks into the store dances out. even the ones in wheelchairs!

haha youre not alone. before we had our mic stands, i took one of my guitar stands and propped it up on top of a storage box and duct taped the mic to it. de la ghettoooooooooooo! our very first performance, i had to sing through a drum mic because, frankly, we didnt have any mics hahaha.

you know what's really funny? when you have about 4-5 dudes singing and only have 2-3 mics. someone always ends up BEING a mic stand.

you kidding me?!

wow...video of the week?! you gotta be kidding me! :D THANK YOU to all who checked out the video. we've posted more views this week (around 400) since we released the vid on myspace earlier this month. thank you again! those of you who watch and share the vid make it worth our while to continue playing our music. keep jammin and spreading island music to the masses! if you're ever in san diego, come check us out if we're playing!

don't forget! we're playing tomorrow night (saturday, march 22) in pacific beach in san diego. we'll also be playing next saturday at the same spot and time slot!

check out polynesian underground's myspace for upcoming dates!

what's up everybody. come check out a video of my band's practice sesh. this is one of our first original songs entitled "reggae party." hope you like it. yeah, i'm the one with the risa uke that flips off the camera. sorry for that, i really didn't know they were gonna put this vid up. haha. anyways, ENJOY! :D

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=29701422
I like this very much, reggae is tha music that people should know more about.

Loving your myspace for sure. Anyway i can use your back ground??

peace

good stuff... that bass sounds like a fender precision bass.. but it doesn't look like the newer ones. is it an aerodyne classic? well in any case, great jamz.

Top Bottom