For Sale KoAloha KCM-02 Koa Long Neck Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Collings tenor and have strung it low G. I now have 2 Koalohas [1 tenor , 1 long neck [tenor neck] concert. to me , they sound almost identical in high G tuning, so I'm selling the concert, only because the tenor has a pick up and I occasionally need one. I recently purchased it from Lenny and as I am lazy will repost his thread until I have time to take new pics, unless I sell it 1st. I can't find the gig bag it came with but it will be securely boxed. These go for about a thousand new, when you can find one.
$650 + shipping
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...g-Neck-Concert-with-Padded-Bag-and-Strap-Pins

Good price. I think I sold that one to Lenny. When I bought it from MGM it was called a Super Concert. It'll make someone happy.

Jude

Good price. I think I sold that one to Lenny. When I bought it from MGM it was called a Super Concert. It'll make someone happy.

Jude
buy it back and complete the circle. it's a beauty, stripes and curl, with that Koaloha concert volume and clarity. these are strummin' machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom