PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tacoma Papoose

katysax
05-22-2016, 07:17 AM
SOLD: I pulled out my Tacoma Papoose to list it on Ebay and I thought I'd give folks here a first crack at it. $500 and you can have it.

Serious inquiries only please. If you have to ask what this is you probably don't want it. Most people who want a Papoose have been looking a long time. I know several people here have asked me over the years if I would sell it to them. I can't remember who all of them were so this is your opportunity.

The Papoose is a 3/4 sized steel string guitar tuned like a guitalele, one fifth higher than a standard guitar.

Mine comes with the original gig bag and a pickup. It has no cracks and only one minor ding. Ding shown in photo.

strumsilly
05-22-2016, 11:23 AM
ha, I was looking to buy one of these before I got my Breedlove traveler. does that price include shipping/insurance. It's costing me $ over $40 to ship a light tenor uke to east coast. . hope you are on the west coast. oh, and is the pick up factory, and is this one of the earlier pre fender ones made in the USA. ? it looks like it based on the pinless bridge.

katysax
05-22-2016, 02:55 PM
Yes. Price includes shipping and insurance. It is pre-fender.

mkatz
05-22-2016, 03:45 PM
I have a Papoose and they are a blast to play. They really excell when playing along with a full sized guitar.

Mitch

strumsilly
05-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Or a ukulele
i have a papoose and they are a blast to play. They really excell when playing along with a full sized guitar.

Mitch

strumsilly
05-25-2016, 03:52 PM
someone got a great and hard to find little guitar. if I just didn't buy a parlor, i'd o jumped on this.