WTB: Risa LP

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I had a Risa LP tenor (not a Solid) that I foolishly sold last year. Now I foolishly am looking for another one. They are so much better than Vorson and others. Got one you don't need?

Last edited:
If you can't find one, you should look up Bruce at Blue Star Guitar.

LP is the model just as Stick is the model amazon calls a solid. The Stick the LP and the Uke'Elle are all solid body ukuleles. The Stick and Uke'Ellie are nylon stringed instruments while the LP like the BlueStar aka the KonaBlaster are steel stringed.

EDIT: It appears the "Stick" may actually now be called the "solid" which is silly to me. Lest not forget the kidney bead looking Risa apparently called the "Uke-Electric-Soprano". Also steel stringed.

https://www.ukulele.de/shop4/en/en-RISA?mnf=1

;)

Good Luck

Last edited:
I bought mine from ukulele world about a year ago. Just checked page it looks like he has in stock. Was easy to work with.

That's why I said to talk to Bruce. He can make you about anything you want for a price you might be surprised at. Of course the more specialties you had, the higher the price goes, but if you asked for a "Risa LP clone" you'd probably still come out cheaper.

Top Bottom