PDA

View Full Version : *WTB* K.C. Young or Leonard Young Tenor Ukulele

slackkey007
05-23-2016, 06:40 PM
Anyone out there willing to part with their K.C. Young or Leonard Young tenor ukulele??? I am looking for one. Hit me up!

Mahalo nui loa!:shaka:

slackkey007
05-30-2016, 02:44 PM
*Holiday Bump*

I know that there must be someone out there that owns a K.C. Young or Leonard Young tenor uke that is willing to part with theirs and re-home their uke ... pretty please???:anyone:

oiwi808
06-04-2016, 07:54 AM
*Holiday Bump*

I know that there must be someone out there that owns a K.C. Young or Leonard Young tenor uke that is willing to part with theirs and re-home their uke ... pretty please???:anyone:

Aloha,
I have one of the last ukulele the Leonard Young made before his passing. I donʻt play it much & Iʻve been thinking of rehoming it to a place it can be heard. Let me I can send pics if you want.

Aloha,
JP

slackkey007
06-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Aloha JP,

I PMed you.

Aloha,
I have one of the last ukulele the Leonard Young made before his passing. I donʻt play it much & Iʻve been thinking of rehoming it to a place it can be heard. Let me I can send pics if you want.

Aloha,
JP

slackkey007
11-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Weekend bump. I posted this Thread back in May ... no luck. Just thought I would bring this back to the top of the list to see if anyone has one that they're willing to part with.

Mahalo:shaka: