Who would be better?

Propably Spock, Dracula needs to cut his long nail in his left hand first lol, and Spock maybe would be able to play without using hands - using only the strenght of his mind :D

I vote this as the greatest thread in UU history. and I have to go with spock for all the reasons that were already stated here.

Yes, but would Spock's logical personality leave his music cold and mechanical sounding,perhaps technically flawless but lacking in emotion.

Yes, but would Spock's logical personality leave his music cold and mechanical sounding,perhaps technically flawless but lacking in emotion.

But Dracula would suck the life out of everything he played.

I would say Dracula would play with more passion if he can stop sucking on peoples necks long enough :D Spock keeps his emotions in check too much to really "feel" the music, although he is half human, maybe the Uke would unleash his hidden passions?

Spock!

...Or Data.

Last edited:
Dracula SUCKS! ;)

Spock's UKE could be made from an old biscuit box and held together with gaffa tape, and he would still play better than Dracula.
Spock greases his strings with Vulcan earwax for a super fast action on arpeggios.
Spock can play so fast, that any tune Jake can play is reduced to half the time.
Spock writes out tablature when he is asleep.
Spock has only one setting on his amp "can-o-whoop-ass".
Spock's UKE is more in tune than yours.
Spock's UKE technique is so mezmerizing that it is like being held in a Vulcan death grip.
Spock can make phone calls on his UKE.
Spock does not need recording equipment, the songs go straight from UKE to CD.
Spock can play an infinite number of tunes on his UKE at the same time. Twice.
Spock does not need an audience. His playing goes out to everyone in the world everywhere.
Spock's trash can icon has a direct link to YouTube.

Spock is awesome and has the ears to proove it.

I would think Dracula, since he has an eternity to practice. He probaly plays a Koaloha Sceptre.

not if i get hugh jackman to bite his neck. <(terrible spelling.)

^(Van Helsing anyone.....anyone??)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I would think Dracula, since he has an eternity to practice. He probaly plays a Koaloha Sceptre.

Not necessarily, and during the day he'd be confined to his coffin and could only practice on a sopranino in there. He also seems more impatient than Spock, he might not practice as much.

I'm with you hoosierhiver. Certainly with enough practice and motivation either could come out on top. I think it simply comes down to lifestyle decisions.

Dracula has a lot on his plate already. Spock has 30 min to an hour of action at a time. There is bound to be tons of free time on that ship.

Of course, Dracula doesn't do much all day does he?

thinkingthinkingthinki....

BOoM!

Dracula has no access to UkuleleUnderground from inside the coffin which is his practice time.
Spock has killer wifi all the time.

Spock wins. Hands down. No doubt.

Top Bottom