Who would be bettah?

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
If given the same ukulele and a few basic lessonz, who would become the bettah ukulele player?

Dr. Spock or Alfred Kinsey?

I'd have to say Spock. I think Kinsey would be too busy examining the symbolism of the neck and the soundhole to actually play the thing.

I'd have to say Spock. I think Kinsey would be too busy examining the symbolism of the neck and the soundhole to actually play the thing.

I will never look at my uke in the same way again...:D

obviously Spock he knows that the ladies can't resist a musician...
Spock_and_Uhura.jpg

vulcanharp.jpg

Last edited:
If given the same ukulele and a few basic lessonz, who would become the bettah ukulele player?

I believe the correct words are "lessons" and "better". The English language has been raped enough, it's time we give this language the respect it deserves!

ezy:shaka:bruddah

idk Moses and his mighty staff could give some hefty competition lol

ahhh but jesus could walk on water could he not. Moses was only able to part the water. Phhhhfft. He couldnt even turn it to wine.

I believe the correct words are "lessons" and "better". The English language has been raped enough, it's time we give this language the respect it deserves!

ezy:shaka:bruddah

but isnt bettah, mo', lessonz, hawaiian words.

:p

Dr. Spock or Alfred Kinsey?

I guess it would be the one who plays a Moore Bettah ukulele wouldn't it?:p

ahhh but jesus could walk on water could he not. Moses was only able to part the water. Phhhhfft. He couldnt even turn it to wine.

I prefer not to get into a Religious debockle over the internet hahaha I say depending on what you believe both were great men...

Top Bottom