New Jersey Uke Fest, Aug. 26-28, 2016

FiL

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm helping put together this year's New Jersey Uke Fest, which will be Aug. 26-28 in Whippany (26-27th) and Morristown (28th).

This year's headliner is the one and only James Hill!

Other fantastic acts include the adorable Victor & Penny, ukulele bluesman Manitoba Hal, power-pop singer-songwriter Jim Boggia, and ukulele rockers Cousin Earth.

Earlybird tickets go on sale June 1.

More info at http://folkproject.org/njukefest.

Hope to see some of you there!

- FiL

Woo Hoo! :rock:

Count me in! I'll be there with bells on! I can't wait! :music:

FiL thanks for helping to put this together! :)

Cool....I can make the Saturday events.

Shoot. This is my home turf - I am originally from Parsippany. But we just scheduled a trip to St Louis that week to see the Mets play the Cards. I guess I need to block this week for next year.

Steve,

Since you are travelling to see the Mets, you are excused (this time). :)

- FiL

I'm hoping to make it!

Would be great to see you again!

I think it would be great if we could all pose for a few pix together, and possibly do a video for whatever is the current Season at that time...

:music:

Still trying to scrape together the cash to buy my ticket as money is very tight right now...but I have every intent of going, even if I have to pawn a uke. :(

Man wish I could go. I have relatives nearby to crash with. Unfortunately we have already planned a vacation that week to St Louis. But I do get to see the Mets play the Cards

I think it would be great if we could all pose for a few pix together, and possibly do a video for whatever is the current Season at that time...(

Oh, a Seasonista video at the NJ Uke Fest would be awesome! Hope you can make it, Booli!

- FiL

Advanced ticket pricing for the NJ Uke Fest Presented by the Folk Project ends at midnight tonight (Eastern Daylight Time)!

Prices go up tomorrow!

NJ Uke Fest
Aug. 26-28 in Whippany & Morristown, NJ
http://www.folkproject.org/njukefest/

Two nights of concerts, featuring James Hill, Victor & Penny, Manitoba Hall, Jim Boggia, and Cousin Earth.

Plus vendors, door prizes, workshops all day Saturday, and a bonus outdoor jam on Sunday!

Top Bottom