Two ukeleles for sale: Favilla, Barron River

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
I am moving across the country and don’t want to trust my ukuleles to a moving truck. So I am selling all but two ukuleles. These are both incredible ukuleles.

Favilla Baritone Ukulele. It great shape. Plays and sounds exactly like a Favilla should. Deep luscious tone. Has a strap button on the bottom. Missing one fret marker. The handle on the case is broken. But no cracks or any other major structural issues. Comes with some old sheet music. Local pickup only in San Francisco Bay area. Price: $400

IMG_8153.jpg

Barron River soprano. Soprano uke with 13 3/4" scale length. 3000 year old Ancient Spruce Top. Wandoo back and sides. Radius on fret board. Pegheds tuners. Gloss finish. Here is a link to the post that I purchased it from. Still in perfect condition. SOLD.

IMG_8104.jpg

Thanks for looking. Will post some more pics soon.

Last edited:
Wow, that BR soprano is just lovely...
If only I had the cash and sale pending deal falls through...

I may be interested in your Favilla baritone. I live about 4 hours away in northern part of state. Will get back to you.

I bought a ukulele from this person, and it was a very easy process. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from him. (Not going to buy one of these, but thought I'd post of vote of confidence.)

I bought a ukulele from this person, and it was a very easy process. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from him. (Not going to buy one of these, but thought I'd post of vote of confidence.)

I can second that!

Still interested in the Favilla if you can't find a local buyer.

Sorry, I am too busy/lazy right now to find an appropriate box and shipping a uke that big is just kind of a pain in general. I may change my mind at a later point. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.

Hello,
Is the Barron River sold?
I tried to buy it from Julie when you did.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom