"Ukulele" magazines - kind of free (there's a catch!)

river_driver

Reaction score
I have the complete run (12 issues) of Ukulele Magazine, which I wish to re-home.

IMG_0681.jpg

I will gladly ship them (in the US please) media rate at no cost to the recipient - but the recipient has to agree to do something!

In exchange for these magazines, I ask that the recipient make a donation to their local pet rescue, no-kill animal shelter, or similar organization. These organizations do good work but are commonly underfunded and overwhelmed.

If you don't have a local shelter or rescue, there is a wonderful one in my town that you can donate to using a credit card or Paypal; I'd be happy to send you the information. But otherwise I won't ask where you donated, or how much, so it's all on the honor system (I feel pretty good about this community that way!!). Please give however much you are comfortable giving. Better yet, if you have the means, why not adopt a new pet?

I will pay shipping to Toronto, ON and donate to a local pet shelter in Peterborough, ON.

My parents recently adopted a shelter dog and it loves my dad ... who is 80.

Cool thread - that dog makes me happy :) We had two rescue greyhounds. Rescue dogs are great

Top Bottom