FS: Magic Fluke Firefly

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
SOLD

The last one for sale is a soprano Firefly banjo ukulele. I bought this new from Uke Republic a few months ago. This one has a walnut neck and is in excellent condition...I can't seen any nicks or scratches.

After seeing the review on gotauke, I too like the sound best with a small micro fiber towel underneath the center support on the open back. It dampens the sound a bit and decreases the sustain.

Like all Magic Fluke ukuleles, the setup is fantastic. It's loud and fun. Very easy to get a snare sound while strumming. Only selling because I am moving.

$125 shipped in the US. Paypal friends/family preferred. No case.

Attachments

• IMG_4166.jpg
    IMG_4166.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4167.jpg
    IMG_4167.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4168.jpg
    IMG_4168.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4169.jpg
    IMG_4169.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
You can see two little pencil marks on both sides of the bridge in the photos below. This is so you know where to place the bridge for correct intonation.

Attachments

• IMG_4170.jpg
    IMG_4170.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4171.jpg
    IMG_4171.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Is this concert or soprano scale?

(Magic Fluke Company offers both in the Firefly - see:http://www.magicfluke.com/The-Firefly-Banjo-Ukulele-s/1514.htm)

If not sure, please measure from the nut to the saddle, and post here, since MFC instruments are not 'exactly' the same scale(s) as everyone else. (I have a few :) see my avatar)

It's what Magic Fluke calls a soprano....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom