Beware! Long time effects of ukulele!

UkingViking

Reaction score
Found this on the interwebz and stole it:

tumblr_o3xccsrxx01r5c5bfo1_1280.jpg

Probably some of you have seen it before, perhaps it was one of you who made it, but in any case it is worth a re-post.
:)

Hadn't seen it, thanks for sharing. :music:

Thanks for sharing :)

Ha. I laughed out loud.

That's great - now I'm gonna steal it too...

Thanks for posting that! :)

That's great, I 1st saw it wasting time at work on FB.

Found this on the interwebz and stole it:

View attachment 91669

Probably some of you have seen it before, perhaps it was one of you who made it, but in any case it is worth a re-post.
:)

Sorry. I'm visually impaired so would you mind describing your picture? My screen reading software doesn't read pictures. Thank you. I have a little Kala and she's my first one. Her nickname is Kalea. It's a Hawaiian name I think. The vowels are pronounced the same way as you would in Spanish or Hawaiian. The e is the vowel being stressed. I don't know how to right pronunciation keys with my screen reader so that's the best way to spell it in a way that it should be pronounced.

Cassie its better not seen but I will describe it to you because you ask so nicely and I couldnt imagine handling being visually impaired beyond the glasses I wear myself. Its a pretty disgusting comparison picture of three peoples disintegration from doing drugs and drinking to a guy who did the ukulele frowning then smiling. Some find it hilarious forgetting those people have families as well. But I'm the big meanie.

peace

Cassie its better not seen but I will describe it to you because you ask so nicely and I couldnt imagine handling being visually impaired beyond the glasses I wear myself. Its a pretty disgusting comparison picture of three peoples disintegration from doing drugs and drinking to a guy who did the ukulele frowning then smiling. Some find it hilarious forgetting those people have families as well. But I'm the big meanie.

peace

Thanks. I get ya. If you're unhappy, take up the uke.

Al, you're not the meany. The drugs, legal or illegal, and the booze, and the pushers are the meanies. I abhor drug addiction, not drug addicts, I feel for them. But for some good luck and exceptionally good friends, there might I have gone.
Sometimes life is just too much for some of us, and booze and drugs (yes, tobacco too, which I literally hate) are easy escapes.
About one third of my patients die from the addiction to tobacco, the real evil weed. It should be eradicated.
Sorry, thread highjacked.....

Top Bottom