FS: Boat Paddle M Style 5-string Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

deric000

Reaction score
A very difficult decision but, the time has come ...
If you're not familiar with master craftsman Jerry Hoffmann, take a moment and check out Jerry's site @ hoffmannlutherie.com ...
Gently played custom M Style 5-String Baritone in near mint condition. Built in 2014, this exceptional instrument is one of his last works created under the Boat Paddle logo.

Features include the following:
Adirondack Red Spruce
Mahogany Back & Sides
Sound Port
20.25" scale
Grover V97-18NA 18:1 Nickel Machines
MiSi Acoustic Trio electronics
original GWW hard shell case

Questions and/or concerns, don't hesitate to ask.
As always, open to all reasonable offers.
Thanks!

Sound Sample:
https://soundcloud.com/jpbaldwinmusic/sets/boat-paddle-m-style-ukulele

Attachments

• IMG_365.jpg
    IMG_365.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 72
  • bpmb04.jpg
    bpmb04.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 76
  • bpmb01.jpg
    bpmb01.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Honestly, these are the Holy Grail of Ukes for me. Recstar posted a sound sample of his a few months ago and I have been drooling ever since.
The simplistic elegance and the amazing sounds you get out of one of these makes it worth every penny.
Someone is going to be very, very happy. If I wasn't married with child then this would already be on the way to me.
BTW, you sound great on the sound sample, very nice playing. I love the bluesy riffs.

Honestly, these are the Holy Grail of Ukes for me. Recstar posted a sound sample of his a few months ago and I have been drooling ever since.
The simplistic elegance and the amazing sounds you get out of one of these makes it worth every penny.
Someone is going to be very, very happy. If I wasn't married with child then this would already be on the way to me.
BTW, you sound great on the sound sample, very nice playing. I love the bluesy riffs.

Hey Johnson, you'll get no argument from me ... Jerry's work is second to none.
Thanks!

Beautiful ukulele. I'm curious, are the double 5th strings low and high D?

Hey Shirley, you got it! Standard practice is to go dDGBE.
Jerry's 'pinned nut' makes it pretty easy to experiment with the various combinations.
Thanks!

Last edited:
It's lovely, and a great deal. If it was a little later in the year, and I lived in the US, I'd grab that one.

It's lovely, and a great deal. If it was a little later in the year, and I lived in the US, I'd grab that one.

Hey Mivo,
Once again, no argument from me.
If you ever get the chance, take it ... you won't be sorry.
Thanks!

Just a quick thank you to all that have taken the time to listen, inquire, comment ...
This instrument has been sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom