Dragonfly

Steveperrywriter

Reaction score
So, as part of a crowd-funding deal, I got my download of Matt Dahlberg's new ukulele album, Dragonfly. Not trying to sell anything here, just pointing out that this kid can play, and it's a delight to hear. I believe that's a Moore Bettah tenor he's playing ...

mattdahlberg2.jpg

So, as part of a crowd-funding deal, I got my download of Matt Dahlberg's new ukulele album, Dragonfly. Not trying to sell anything here, just pointing out that this kid can play, and it's a delight to hear. I believe that's a Moore Bettah tenor he's playing ...

View attachment 91749

He is an amazing player AND an amazing person!

Agree! The album is amazing. Congrats Matt!

Mim, is that the Matt that got up and played and sang during last year's TBUG?

Matt doesn't sing but boy can he play and he's an awesome teacher I took lessons from him.

Yup, Matt has a MB NSB and IIRC, he has a new MB. Matt is also a longtime member of UU.

I just downloaded the digital version I get as part of contributing to his crowdfunding campaign. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Congratulations, Matt!

Received the CD today. Interesting seeing all of us who contributed. Now we are all connected on a cd cover! Great supporting ukulele artists. Long live the uke!

I received mine in the mail today, too. The download arrived last week, I believe. The music sounds great. Good job, Matt!

Bill

I got mine yesterday too, sorry I just saw you thread now. It's an amazing Cd, Matt is truely one of the best :)

Top Bottom