My First Gig

EspressoDan

Reaction score
Ha ha. Well, it was kids concert day at school and I played the new Pono in the teacher's band. It was only a couple chords (that's all I can handle) but it was a lot of fun. We did The End by the Beatles. I also backed up the talented recorder group (my Grade 1/2 class) in a rousing version of Mary Had a Little Lamb.
May all your day's be as great as mine was today.
Dan

Congrats, sounds like it was a blast! Hey, a gigs a gig! :music:

The story made me smile........made me really smile. Good goin' my fellow Canuck, may you bring down the house where ever you play

How many young'uns got hooked on ukes that day. You may have a legacy. Sounds like a really good time. I think Uke and recorder compliment each other very nicely. My first "gig" I choaked.

Awesome, Dan!!! How long have you been a music teacher? Wonderful!!!

It sounds like a fantastic gig. And helping instill the love of music in young ones makes it even better. Wonderful!

Awesome, Dan!!! How long have you been a music teacher? Wonderful!!!

Even though I am an old guy, I've only been teaching full-time a couple years. The music is just part of Grade 1/2, albeit a fun part. It is great to see the kids learn something new (whether it is music or math) and get to show it off in front of the school and parents.
Dan

Top Bottom