FS Lanikai 0-8 solid spruce top 8 string ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I have 2 of these, this and a laminate LU-8. the LU-8 has some serious belly/bridge tilt. this one is in nice shape, maybe a little dip, but hardly noticable. It is a very pretty and nice playing 8. One ding in the binding and a couple scratches. no cracks. I bought this used here on UU for $160 a while ago. I don't need 2, and hardly play one. I bought them for jams where there are a lot of [louder] instruments. When strummed with a pick, these can put out a lot of acoustic sound. They also chime beautifully when picked or strummed. The previous owner installed custom sound holes. never bothered me.
has 2 nice strap buttons This model is no longer made, but their current similar model will run over $300.
$150 shipped conus, no case but I know how to pack. Fits in most tenor cases.
DSC05123.jpgDSC05122.jpgDSC05126.jpgDSC05124.jpgDSC05128.jpg

Last edited:
Could you send me a sound sample? Also looks like that ding in the binding is pretty deep..I can't tell by the picture. Would you go $125?

Could you send me a sound sample? Also looks like that ding in the binding is pretty deep..I can't tell by the picture. Would you go $125?
pretty deep is relative. probably would have been a lot worse if it wasn't bound. put a tiny bubble in the finish but no cracks. pm me if you want to bargain.
thanks. I can do a ss but I gots lots of mowing to do 1st.

I tried a PM but it doesn't look like it went through. I will try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom