Ukulelezaza‏ books and cd

clark-kentski

Reaction score
I went looking for Ukulelezaza‏s, Happy days are here again book and wound up buying all three of his books and new cd from him on his Etsy site ! I feel like a kid waiting for santa now LOL :smileybounce:

Wait, he has three books!? I love his books. Is there something beside "Happy days are here again" and "Glory of love"? And if so where can I get it?

Also, good for you. You are in for a lot of fun. His arrangements are perfect. Challenging enough to demand your focus but not too hard as to frustrate and just a joy to play.

There is a new book coming soon, "Now is the Hour." 17 songs. :D

Wait, he has three books!? I love his books. Is there something beside "Happy days are here again" and "Glory of love"? And if so where can I get it?

Also, good for you. You are in for a lot of fun. His arrangements are perfect. Challenging enough to demand your focus but not too hard as to frustrate and just a joy to play.

Thanks Dirty ! I believe you can find his Etsy page here https://www.etsy.com/shop/Ukulelezaza?ref=shop_name_search_sugg I may have let the cat out of the bag posting about my purchase, but I believe he will advertise it next week or so :cool:

I'm sure it's on his site, but I didn't see the answers to my questions, so I'll ask here.

Are these finger picking arrangements? High g? Low g?

I'm sure it's on his site, but I didn't see the answers to my questions, so I'll ask here.

Are these finger picking arrangements? High g? Low g?

Yes it is fingerpicking arrangments and it's for high g.

Top Bottom