Cocobolo concert for a deering good time banjo?

Piecomics

Reaction score
Hi, I have a concert Cocobolo I don't play that much anymore. I'm interested in a banjo, this one was strongly recommended to me. I know the Cocobolo's are very popular right now, I was wondering if anybody was interested in a trade. P.m. if interested.

Thanks!
Ben

Here are some photos, I will add a little more about the ukulele. I got it while looking for and exceptional finger style concert. I feel like this is it. However as I have evolved, I have found myself trending more to using a baritone for finger style. The Cocobolo ukuleles have become so popular, I would like to get it out to someone else.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Take two on the photos. She is in great shape, phenomenal tone.

Do you have a sale price in mind?

A little more info from the maker:
Concert #249 is a beauty, and I am sure that you will really like it. I love the coloring and the matching grain designs in the top and back. Most importantly, it sounds great. The side port will blow you away!

Cocobolo Ukuleles Concert #249:
Kala UC Hardshell Concert Ukulele Case:
White Mother of Pearl Fretboard Top Markers:
Strap Button:

I do not. I am hoping for a trade but will entertain offers. Thanks!

Unfortunately I don't have a banjo to trade. I'd be seriously tempted if this was a straight sale (until my wife whacked me with a frying pan for even considering it right now).

Okay, I've had several request for a straight sale. So I am looking for $470, including shipping CONUS. $450 if you want to come get it in North Carolina.

Sold! ( and some more words to fill out the 10 character minimum for posts. )

Top Bottom