The Ukulele Way Online and Books by James Hill

vegasgal

Reaction score
I'm hoping some of you can tell me your experience on the paid version of the website, The Ukulele Way. How much did you learn? Do you need to also buy his books?

James Hill's books come with a CD or DVD. Are the videos included, or does one need to watch online if they want the video experience?

I'm pretty much a beginner and can only chord and play 5 songs and I want to push myself to improve. I don't consider myself an advanced beginner yet, but I do know some music theory and have played guitar so I'm not completely new to music. Would these online classes help me a lot?

Annette

You need to watch the video online. The lessons are extremely well done and worth every penny.... and more.

You need to watch the video online. The lessons are extremely well done and worth every penny.... and more.

Thank you. I think I will try them for sure. I signed up for the free lessons but it doesn't really start at the beginning of a song. I'm hoping to hear from someone who has completed the series, or is in the process of completing his series.

Do you know if I need to buy the books to go along with the online videos?

The online course contains the contents from the books, so you do not need to buy the books.

The online course contains the contents from the books, so you do not need to buy the books.

Well, I did sign up for the monthly fee, and I can print the lessons, but the print quality is not as good a a book. :)

Top Bottom