New Idea for UU

Cassie

Reaction score
Hey guys, Have any of you heard of an app called Rodger walkie-talkie? It's pretty much a walky talky but you can create a group and chat with others. Maybe Uu should start a group on Rodger so People could share the sounds of their ukes and get better help fixing problems. All you have to do is tap the mic button and start talking. You don't have to hold it so once you tap it, You can play and when your song is done, tap it again. It's for IPhones, IPads, Android phones and tablets. There's also another one called Zello. Let me know what you guys think of it.

I've never heard of that! Sounds like it could be useful. What happens if everyone starts to talk at once?

I've never heard of that! Sounds like it could be useful. What happens if everyone starts to talk at once?

I think it would just save the messages and you can skip back and forth as you please. All you have to do if just tap the listen button to hear what someone is saying. It will say something like, "This person is talking." Then click the listen button. It's easy to use even for a visually impaired user. I don't know if you can create different things like groups for uke sails and stuff but I know that with Zello you can. Zello is also for Windows PC if you don't have a phone that supports it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom