Kala KA-ASAC-T Acacia pre-ordered! Whoo-hoo!

Reaction score
After months of research, a couple of not right for me choices and a hairy, dimpled Fender. MGM has hooked me up with a pre-order for the new Kala acacia tenor. Thanks for the encouragement from UU, especially from Deach. I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Be good,
Jon

No matter how good Fender's ukes are most of the time, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who automatically associates them with mysterious hairs after reading your horror story. :rotfl: Seems most people have better luck, but damn.

The Kala Acacias look really nice. The wood's pretty, and that slotted headstock is going to be a big selling point too!

After months of research, a couple of not right for me choices and a hairy, dimpled Fender. MGM has hooked me up with a pre-order for the new Kala acacia tenor. Thanks for the encouragement from UU, especially from Deach. I'll post pictures when it arrives.
Be good,
Jon

My Accacia Tenor should arrive today or tommorrow, I can't wait to play it.

I wonder how these will compare to the Koa Pili Koko solid Acacia ukuleles value wise, or even against the solid Acacia Lehua ukuleles.

Top Bottom