PDA

View Full Version : NHL Playoffs!

BrianB
04-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Who are your picks?

Mine is Detroit vs. Boston. Boston wins.

rayan
04-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Really sucks for Florida,

Didn't move Bouwmeester and now they're sitting in the 9th spot heading for the golf course knowing that they'll lose him in the off season.

The west 1st round matchups are very interesting to me.

The Sharks finish 1st and what do they get in return? The Ducks, probably the most physical team in the league with 2 of the best defensemen and a crop of young guys who know what it takes to win the cup. Detroit gets to play Columbus who has one of the hottest goalie prospects in a while though we'll see how he handles the big show.

1st round winner predictions:
East:
Boston
Washington
Carolina
Pittsburgh

West (much harder to pick):
Anaheim (picking a 8th seed upset)
Detroit
Vancouver
Chicago

PaulGeo
04-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Wow... Ducks over the Sharks???

I'm going with Caps and Sharks, with Sharks winning the whole thing :)

rayan
04-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Wow... Ducks over the Sharks???

I'm going with Caps and Sharks, with Sharks winning the whole thing :)

I think this series is going to be a lot close than a lot of people think. the Sharks were really good this year but the Ducks have always given them problems with their physical style of play. I think if they beat the Ducks in the first round they're going to be pretty banged up going into the 2nd.

Faricelli
04-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Two surprises are going to be St. Louis and Carolina. Both ended the season hot. I am a die hard Hawks fan so I have to go with Hawks vs Pitt. with the Hawks winning. Realistically, I am guessing Det. vs Wash.

Hobgoblin Steve
04-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Well for all of the years ive watched the Sharks in the playoffs, I know whats probably coming, but nevertheless im going to go ahead and say they take that series. they've got a very different roster this year than most, Clowe has been awesome all year, Thornton is always the best Center, and Marleau is a beast. not to mention Setoguchi. And we cant forget Nabokov who as Ive argued before, is a brick wall. oh hey I forgot to mention Dan Boyle, whos one of the most impressive Dmen ive seen in a while. Thier record against the Ducks this season: 4-2-0

in the East, people give Washington too much credit. Sure they have AO but the Rangers have proved that Mark Staal can take him out any day of the week. What people also dont seem to see is Washington's inconsistent goal tending. I really dont see how Theodore can be amazing for this series, especially with his shakey play all season.
The Rangers while still adjusting to the new coach, has one of, if not THE best goaltender in the current NHL, and 4 extremely overpaid veterans that CAN put the puck in the net. The Rangers will be going into this season with a good win streak having beaten arguably the best team in the east this season (twice in a row). I have no doubt that the Rangers will take this series.

on NJD VS CAR
all Ive got to say is this;
Kevin Weekes has just gotten (magically) injured and theyve recalled Scott Clemmenson from Lowell. We know what hes done during the season, and we know what hes capable of doing in the case Marty sucks it up again.
Carolinas hot right now, and is scoring a crapload, so I think this series will go the length, but if theres one thing Ive learned from my decades of hockey watching, its to never count the Devils out.

BOS vs MON

I hate them both, as far as im concered I could care less who wins.

it all starts tommorow.
Lets go Rangers.

dnewton2
04-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Not following hockey for most of the reqular season, what I have to say has little to no hockey knowledge to back it up. That said:

I live around DC and the caps are the only DC team I like, so GO CAPS! (Hopefully they win a couple of series so I will be around to go to a game, out of town for like the next 3 weeks.)

Growing up in Ohio, no team for most of my life, I rooted for the Red Wings since I often visited family up in Michigan, so Go Wings!

Thats my picks for the Finals.

rayan
04-14-2009, 03:06 PM
on NJD VS CAR
all Ive got to say is this;
Kevin Weekes has just gotten (magically) injured and theyve recalled Scott Clemmenson from Lowell. We know what hes done during the season, and we know what hes capable of doing in the case Marty sucks it up again.
Carolinas hot right now, and is scoring a crapload, so I think this series will go the length, but if theres one thing Ive learned from my decades of hockey watching, its to never count the Devils out.

Marty has been horrible since he broke Roy's wins record. Clemmenson was solid in the regular season but no history in the playoffs. Also every time the Hurricanes have made it into the playoffs they got to the cup finals. And they've been red hot going into the playoffs. It will be an interesting series to say the least.

Hobgoblin Steve
04-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Marty has been horrible since he broke Roy's wins record. Clemmenson was solid in the regular season but no history in the playoffs. Also every time the Hurricanes have made it into the playoffs they got to the cup finals. And they've been red hot going into the playoffs. It will be an interesting series to say the least.

Im not arguing that the Devs will win, im just saying dont count the Devs out.

Noob
04-15-2009, 07:26 AM
Canucks take it in 7.
Go 'Nucks!

Hobgoblin Steve
04-15-2009, 08:34 AM
BOS is gonna lose plain and simple. They're a hotshot young team with players that haven't made the playoffs before. Tim Thomas while amazing, chokes in the playoffs. I dont see them exiting the second round.

rayan
04-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Surprised the Canes got handled so badly today. Caps / Rangers series is going to be a barn burner.

bclark2
04-16-2009, 06:11 AM
They have been on fire the last month or so... im pickin Ducks vs. Devils...a little rematch of the 03 finals, this time with the Ducks taking it all!!!

Hockeyuke
04-16-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm from Alberta, and I'm definately on the Edmonton side of the BoA (battle of Alberta). But with no Oil blue in the post season, who to cheer for? Unlike most Oiler fans, I hate on the canucks much more than the Flames, so my first instinct is anyone but the Canucks. I guess I like the Flames in the west and the Habs in the East, but the Habs just lost, so it's not looking good there.

I'll take Boston in the East, and if the Flames can manage the OT win tonight in Chi-town, I'll take the Flames. How's that for silly patriotism.

Hockeyuke
04-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Not 1 minute after I call the Flames do they lose. Blurg Havlat!

rayan
04-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Not 1 minute after I call the Flames do they lose. Blurg Havlat!

You Jinxed it! That is Karma for an Oilers fan cheering for the Flames. haha.

Hobgoblin Steve
04-16-2009, 07:20 PM
As a Ranger fan, I couldnt be more pleased.

As a Sharks fan, I knew it was coming :P

rayan
04-16-2009, 09:19 PM
As a Ranger fan, I couldnt be more pleased.

As a Sharks fan, I knew it was coming :P

The Rangers series is going to be a barn burner, Theodore is a sieve so the only way the Caps can win is to score a buttload of goals. I would say the Rangers victory in game one was more due to Theodore's play than the Rangers play.

Told you guys the Sharks were going to have problems with Anaheim too!

Hobgoblin Steve
04-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Rayan,
Did you watch the Ranger game? The Rangers looked AWESOME from the second period on. We shut them down in pretty much every aspect of their game, not to mention put AO on his ass more times then not. Our chief agitator was doing his job, and out goalie, while injured, STILL said no. Heres the thing about this series, The key to the Rangers success was to win one of them on the road, when we play at the garden its a HUGE advantage, you really gotta see it to understand what im talking about. WSH does not stand a chance in the big apple, no friggen way.

On the Sharks:
Did you watch the Sharks game? The sharks hit 4 posts the whole game, lets say half of them went in, now its a tied game. The Shaks outplayed them, outhit them, and made them look stupid most of the night. What happened, and why did they loose? Simple really, its playoff hockey, the Sharks are damned to lose anyway. Go figure they've never been shutout in almost a season and a half until the playoffs.

edit: Ive been saying Theodore sucks since I drafted him on my fantasy team. hes inconsistent and cant stop anything that isnt straight-on. and if nobody believes me that hes a terrible goalie this year, Scott Gomez scored on him. Gomez had the worst shot in the NHL, no joke, Ron Duguay has a better shot after being retired since '89. Hell id go out on a limb and say Theodore has a better shot than him.

PaulGeo
04-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah... that Duck - Sharks game was great. Actually gave me hope that Ducks can pull it off. It's a long series though...

Faricelli
04-17-2009, 02:44 PM
The Hawks scared me last night. They are ayoung team and it showed Hopefully, they will get better as the series goes on. Thank God for the "Bulin wall" he held fast. I hope Marty Hav can stay healthy. I have not watched many Flames games this year. I thought Cammelleri and Rene Bourque looked good.

Hobgoblin Steve
04-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Cammelleri has been real good all year long,I picked him up on my fantasy team early and hes gotten me so many points. But thats what happens when you play with a selfless player such as Igilna

rayan
04-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Well, I think it's pretty safe to say now that the Rangers are going to take that series. Steve must be very happy.

Hobgoblin Steve
04-19-2009, 08:58 AM
lol yeah Im real happy with the two road wins. cant wait to see how the Garden reacts

kyle
04-19-2009, 08:44 PM
maaan i hope the sharks can make a comeback... so heartbreaking!!! :(

Hobgoblin Steve
04-20-2009, 04:29 AM
as sharks fans, both you and I know it was written long ago..

dnewton2
04-20-2009, 05:41 AM
I haven't given up hope for the Caps yet. They really need to pull one out of their arses tonight if they want to keep their slim chances alive.

Hockeyuke
04-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Caps look like they are back on track.. up 2-0 already. Habs have much more jump tonight, maybe they'll get back into the series tonight too?

Hockeyuke
04-20-2009, 02:57 PM
I have to shut up. Everyone I cheer for loses.

kyle
04-20-2009, 07:36 PM
I have to shut up. Everyone I cheer for loses.

cheer for the ducks please! hahah

durrin
04-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Quack quack quack!!!

dnewton2
04-21-2009, 01:09 AM
Who were those Caps last night? They looked like a totally different team then the first two games.

Be afraid Rangers, be very afriad.:D

deach
04-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Who were those Caps last night? They looked like a totally different team then the first two games.

and it's about time!

Hockeyuke
04-21-2009, 06:14 AM
cheer for the ducks please! hahah

Are you kidding me? I'm an oilers fan... Ducks are somewhere at the bottom with the Canucks, and for most, the Flames. I would feel dirty cheering for the Ducks even if I was trying some kind of reverse karma voodoo magic.

....Quack.:uhoh:

durrin
04-21-2009, 10:14 PM
.....Quack

Hobgoblin Steve
04-22-2009, 05:20 PM
yes thats correct, Lundqvist frustrates Ovechkin.

The Rangers WILL take this series.

rayan
04-26-2009, 09:04 AM
Lundqvist's high glove side looking pretty weak right now... If that really is his kryptonite, the Caps might have just figured him out.

dnewton2
04-26-2009, 11:10 AM

Lundqvist might frustrate AO but those defensive players sure could score on him.

The Rangers are going to have to win it in DC (not like they haven't won there though), I would be there if I didn't have to go to North Carolina for work.

This has turned out to be quite a series.

GO CAPS!

deach
04-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Hell yeah Caps!

Faricelli
04-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Da Hawks. Ben Eager's fist meet Adam Pardy's face.

rayan
04-28-2009, 12:10 PM
2 Game 7s tonight! Woo Woo! Go Canes! Go Caps!

dnewton2
04-28-2009, 12:59 PM
2 Game 7s tonight! Woo Woo! Go Canes! Go Caps!

I just found Vs. on the hotel tv and found a couple of tasty beers at the BP. GO CAPS!! Sorry Hobgoblin Steve this is the way it has to be.:D

rayan
04-28-2009, 01:50 PM
I just found Vs. on the hotel tv and found a couple of tasty beers at the BP. GO CAPS!! Sorry Hobgoblin Steve this is the way it has to be.:D

Steve has been very quiet in this thread since the Caps started their comeback

dnewton2
04-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Well, I think it's pretty safe to say now that the Rangers are going to take that series. Steve must be very happy.

I haven't given up hope for the Caps yet. They really need to pull one out of their arses tonight if they want to keep their slim chances alive.

Nuff said. GO CAPS!!! (and Hersey Bears, you know what I am talking about)

Have to admit (win or lose) heck of a series.

Hockeyuke
04-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Canes and Caps... good night! Rayan is hot... Let this guy make your picks.

Bassukuguy
04-28-2009, 06:28 PM
bleh... the only one i didnt call was the Devils getting beat... seriously that could have been for The Cup. Both teams were so evenly matched.

Hobgoblin Steve
04-28-2009, 07:12 PM
I gotta say though:
The Rangers have overcome a huge obstacle going through the last 20 games of the regular season, and then taking this series to 7.

To Tom Renney;
Thanks for getting us this far its been a HUGE turn-around for this organization. You brought playoff hockey back to New York, and did what you can to this team. While I thought you were no more than an assistant coach (because honestly...thats what you were) you did one heck of a job. And for that I salute you, you are one great coach, a real players coach. As one whose played competitive hockey his whole life, ive got to say, I wish I was a player under you.

To the team;
As a team composed of second and under liners, Ive got to say, youve done real well.
To Scott Gomez and Chris Drury:
youve done just what weve asked you to do. Youve gotten youre 60-70 points, And for that I thank you. I thank you for getting us this far, and I thank you for giving us some hope.
Chris Drury;
While I thought you were a great choice for captain (And I mean GREAT) Ive stopped believing in you. Early in December you've said that the losses your team has endured were no big deal, and that it was not going to "ruin your Christmas". Since then, Ive come to know you as "Captain Moneybags", and your leadership on and off the ice have been terrible. While I dont know what goes on in the lockerroom, I know what you do/say towards the media. I know that you dont like to talk, and I also know that you dont argue with the Refs. I look at you as an overpaind second liner. Also you played the last 2 regular games, and every playoff game with a broken hand, thats guts man.
This next segment is towards Scott Gomez:
Im sorry, but youve got to go. Youre a great player on a "Trap" team, but honestly, on this team, you dont fit. I dont like your skate to the blue line, go five feet into the attacking zone, and stop, look for a pass, cough it up, let up a chance style. Honestly I love your play, but for this team I just dont see it happening anytime soon. I really hope they move you to Carolina, Tampa Bay, Calgary, Atlanta, Detroit,Pittsburgh, or Columbus. Those are the teams that play that attacking style you love. Those are the teams I think youd be best suited for. Hell, go to Pheonix, where Prucha, and Jokenin are(were). They play that style.
To Wade Redden;
Go back to Ottawa.
To Dan Girardi;
I love you in the most unhomo way possible. I think youre an awesome player, and Id root for you in any other team. It seriously makes me feel like shit that I want you off this team, but I really think youd benefeit on a different team. Youre my favorite player on this team,but as much as it pains me, I want you gone.
To Colton Orr,
Youre the best heavytweight weve got. Itd be real sad if you were gone, though I know you will be.Those skilled and tough fourth liners are a hard breed to come by. seriously.
To Marcus Naslund,
20 goals to fill Jagrs spot dont cut it.You were brought in to fill some shoes. You dissapoint. You had a good playoff run, but not like Jagr could have. Call me Jagr-Biased, but he would have put up a goal tonight.
Go back to Vancouver with the Sedins.

To John Tortorella,
Thanks for coming in 14 games left, securing us a spot, and getting us(New Yorkers) 7 more games, we really appreciate it. I really hope you can mold this team into something next year. so far its looking real good.

To the City of New York,
Can you be any more invisable? Today I went to school and saw no Ranger Jerseys, Hats, or Shirts. On the Train (Mass Transit) I saw no Ranger Jerseys, Hats or Shirts. on the Streets, saw no Ranger Jersey, Hats or Shirts. In the City, the "Heart" of New York, Times Square, I saw 5 Ranger Jerseys. I hate this town.

To the Caps fans;
A team that can beat the (possibly) worst team in the playoffs, I salute you. I hope you win so I can say Ive lost to the best team this year. Seriously, way to beat a lower seed, what a great accomplishment, especially with a coaching and personnel change.
Brashear, youre a joke and an embarrassment to the NHL, youre a goon who resembles Oggie Oggelthorpe and that cheap shot was UNcalled for.
OV, I think youre a great player, and a great person to watch. I think youre a boost ot the NHL, but there are SO many hits you give that warrant a penalty. When you leave your feet to hit someone, thats boarding.When you act like an ass after you celebrate youre 45th goal, thats being an ass. I know. Youre a real good player and Id take you on my team any day, but some things need to go. I gotta agree with Don Cherry on this, stop acting like a fool.
great job getting over 40 shots and 1 goal.

To Varlamov(sp)
I dont think you were spectacular, but I do think you were real solid. I hope you become a rookie cup winner, and a starting goalie with WSH. you deserve it.

(Postponed till later because my CPU just decided to kill itself;Im not done)

Edit:maybe I am, Drunk as hell, and ive got class soon.

Edit 2: shaved my playoff beard.

rayan
04-29-2009, 09:10 AM
2nd Round picks everyone!

I dunno if I can get em all right again like I did in the first round

East:
Boston
Pittsburgh

West:
Ducks
Canucks

I think in the East, the game 7s will have taken it's toll on the teams although, there is this weird phenomenon that happens sometimes in the playoffs that teams that finish their series in 4 sometimes get cold and lose momentum waiting and both the Canes and Caps went to game 7s. I do think however that Boston and Pitts are more skilled and they will take their series.

The West is REALLY tough because I really think if the Ducks make it past the Wings, they'll be going to the Stanley Cup finals. The way that they are playing now is very reminiscent of their 07 cup run. However it is Detroit we're talking about, defending champs + Marian Hossa.

The Blackhawks / Canucks series is going to be a barn burner. I think the Canucks will be able to edge it out in the end but I would love to see Chicago move on to the next round.

Noob
04-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Predictions:
East:
Boston
Pittsburgh

West:
Wings
Canucks

I'm a flat out biased Canucks fan. Even trying to be objective though, they are looking really good right now (or were over a week a ago when they played their last game!) There'll be some great hockey in this series with Van taking it in 6.

Detroit overcomes the surging Ducks in 7.

dnewton2
04-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Real quick like

Boston
Caps

Wings
Hawks

RyRod
04-29-2009, 05:09 PM
here in detroit we're thinking it'll take the wings 6 games to beat the ducks. I'm just not looking forward to 10 o'clock game times.

dnewton2
05-06-2009, 01:18 AM
here in detroit we're thinking it'll take the wings 6 games to beat the ducks. I'm just not looking forward to 10 o'clock game times.

Well now they need to win the next 3 to do that. I am roouting for the Wings. But talk about peaking at the right time for the Ducks.

Go Caps!

RyRod
05-07-2009, 06:21 AM
I know, it sucks that they have to win 3 straight now. I want them to get through it and I want the capitals to knock out that wuss crosby. I would like to see a Wings vs Capitals final.

dnewton2
05-13-2009, 01:27 AM
3 Game 7's in the next two days. This playoff season has been awsome.

GO CAPS!!!

rayan
05-13-2009, 10:25 AM
3 Game 7's in the next two days. This playoff season has been awsome.

GO CAPS!!!

One of the most exciting series I have seen. The whole 2nd round has been unbelievable.

I got my Caps t-shirts from Deach, so I'll be supporting the cause today at 1:00pm HST!

rayan
05-13-2009, 08:33 PM
So Bummed the Caps lost tonight. It was a demonstration of how much Hockey is a momentum game. Those 2 quick goals in the first made the team worry about their goalie. When a team is worried about their goaltending, they don't play with confidence and it really wrecks their brains. Seen it happy too many times. Once Varlamov got chased, and Theodore was sent in, there was no way the Caps were gonna win.

Deach just sent me 3 hot Caps t-shirts. Oh well. Still gonna wear them through the playoffs.

dnewton2
05-14-2009, 01:13 AM
Yeah it looked like the Pens had their way with the Caps. Kind of a crappy game seven if you ask me. All the other games were close, I would have loved a game 7 OT.

Well Congrats to the Pens. They played a heck of a series.

Now I am going to have to say GO Wings!

RyRod
05-14-2009, 03:25 AM
Now I am going to have to say GO Wings!

Yea, we'll see how well that goes tonight.

Sorry to see your capitals go though. I wanted them to beat that whiney baby crosby.

Hobgoblin Steve
05-14-2009, 07:02 AM
I wanted them to beat that whiney baby crosby.

This.

I was on the Canucks bandwagon for the west and Bostons wagon for the east.

ah well, I didnt really watch this rouds series too indepth, I probably watched 10 games or so.

eh, LG Rangers!

edit: oh wait..

RyRod
05-14-2009, 04:04 PM
well, the Detroit game was a rediculously tense one to watch. Now we have ourselves a original 6 conference final.

dnewton2
05-15-2009, 01:28 AM
the Series for the Cup will be......

Wings v. Canes

RyRod
05-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Well, the Canes got swept. Now we just have to wait and see what happens tonight. Frickin hockey game is gonna interupt my live lessons, good thing they're recorded.

dnewton2
06-06-2009, 06:04 PM
5-0 Wings.

This is a home court series.

LindsayOfSaturn
06-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Damn wings will win again! Arrgh. Suffering another Sharks fan playoff series was rough, c'mon penguins...

dnewton2
06-10-2009, 01:47 AM
missed last nights game due to a Jake show (i know what a bummer)

One more game to decide it all. I got to go with the Red Wings at home in a blowout.

Gcow55
06-10-2009, 05:22 AM
I am hoping for a Penguin miracle. While it is a long shot for them to win in "Detroilet", I'm looking for the Penguin upset: 3-2 in overtime.

dnewton2
06-10-2009, 06:01 AM
A game 7 OT would be amazing. Next Goal wins the Cup.

RyRod
06-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Don Cherry called it last night, " The penguins will win game 6, but will not win the series." I want another parade down woodward.

Hobgoblin Steve
06-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Im going to keep quiet, every team Ive publicly rooted for has lost. this should explain my recent absence of this thread.

UUadmin
06-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Im going to keep quiet, every team Ive publicly rooted for has lost. this should explain my recent absence of this thread.

Root for the Red Wings!

I don't like the Pens anymore than them but because my brother always cheered for the wings growing up I always cheered against them.

dnewton2
06-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Root for the Red Wings!

I don't like the Pens anymore than them but because my brother always cheered for the wings growing up I always cheered against them.

UUadmin has a brother?

Hobgoblin Steve
06-11-2009, 07:22 AM
Root for the Red Wings!

Ill let yall know who I was rooting for friday night :P

dnewton2
06-11-2009, 07:46 AM
Ill let yall know who I was rooting for friday night :P

Please be the Pens. Please be the Pens. Please be the Pens.:D

RyRod
06-12-2009, 04:45 PM
:uhoh::mad: oh well, Bettman wanted it this way.

dnewton2
06-12-2009, 05:06 PM
I made a bet with my wife that we would buy two t shirts of the winning team and would have to wear it to see my family. I picked Detroit and My family lives outside of Detroit (All Wing fans). I cant wait to visit them.:(

I guess HobgoblinSteve was routing for the Red Wings.

Hobgoblin Steve
06-12-2009, 05:20 PM
:uhoh::mad: oh well, Bettman wanted it this way.

you saw his face when they won? Bettmans penguins win it, watch the NHL media go nuts now. and for gods sake, somebody kill Pierre McGuire. I hate him, his bald head, his 3 size too big suits he wears, and his man love for Crosby. If I hear one more time how "complete of a player" he is, im going to break my tv and send him a bill.

Yes I was rooting for the Wings.

RyRod
06-12-2009, 05:28 PM
I agree with the whole pierre thing, all of the NBC guys for that matter. I would've watched CBC but the picture sucks compared to NBC HD. Hockey's golden boy finally won the stanley cup, now we have to watch him in all the T.V. appearances they have to make. :wallbash:

Bassukuguy
06-12-2009, 07:49 PM
@Hobgoblin Thank you for rooting for the wings... while i believe that the wings are better, they just were not there tonight.

Gcow55
06-13-2009, 11:46 AM
My prediction almost came true with that last surge by the wings.

However, the Pens won it. As the game ended, watching the crushed faces of 5 formerly cocky and trash talking Red Wings fans at my house, was simply priceless.

rayan
06-13-2009, 04:55 PM
This was one of the best playoffs in recent years. Lots of Drama and good to see young teams making it and getting their feet wet like the Blackhawks.

Can't wait for next year.

Edit, also, I would have loved to be next to the handshake line as Marian Hossa went through...

Gcow55
06-13-2009, 06:55 PM
I would have loved to be next to the handshake line as Marian Hossa went through...

hahahaha, I would too. The story line with Hossa is so ironic and humbling for him, that it's almost as if it came from a movie or something.

All I can say about it is... "D'oh!"