Krod Mandoon and The Flaming Sword of Fire

India de Beaufort is smokin'!

Been wanting to watch it, every time I flip it to CC the episode is almost over. I'll have to see if its available on their website or something. I love comedy Central and this is a pretty funny concept for a show.

Been wanting to watch it, every time I flip it to CC the episode is almost over. I'll have to see if its available on their website or something. I love comedy Central and this is a pretty funny concept for a show.

Yeah, it's on Thursday nights. I keep missing it, but seen the cyclops episode. It was really funny. I wish they would get the "watch full" episodes on the Comedy Central website. They have it for a lot of their other episodes. I hope they implement it.

So I saw a ton of episodes, and I must say, I love it! It's a great show, and a great comedy. I love how it's unafraid to reference things that happened in previous episodes. Kinda rewarding, and not enough shows do that.

Kinda a wierd thing to comment on... but yeah.

It's a really good show and I can't wait for the season finale this week. I hope there's a season 2!

Yeah, I'm kind of worried it will get canceled. They were kind of getting a little wild with that sex episode. LOL, wonder how they got that past the censors.

Top Bottom