Its Official :)

JosephBautista

Reaction score
JP BOUGHT HIMSELF A POI PLE TENOR FLUKE :D

ill keep yall updated with pics uufam

special thx to Puremarkska who inspired me to purchase it :D

Can we expect some puremarkska style vids from you? You know if you have a fluke, it's like required to make them now :D

Sweet. I just bought a Lava Flea. What do you think about the stock strings (I think they're Hilos)?

what day are you guys going to mike dasilva's place?? I think i might be on spring break then and will finally have some free time

Can we expect some puremarkska style vids from you? You know if you have a fluke, it's like required to make them now :D
when i win one of those fleas from the play it forward contest (haha hows that for self confidence?), ill be attempting to make one. hahaha its sooo gonna suck compared to his though.

enjoy your new fluke. it's what i currently have and i rather enjoy it. however, i haven't played too many ukuleles so i don't really have anything to compare it too. i'll say one thing though, i'm not afraid of dings because of all that plastic! i'll probably get a second more traditional looking uke so i can have the best of both worlds. also, so i can tune one to low G.:)

enjoy your new fluke. it's what i currently have and i rather enjoy it. however, i haven't played too many ukuleles so i don't really have anything to compare it too. i'll say one thing though, i'm not afraid of dings because of all that plastic! i'll probably get a second more traditional looking uke so i can have the best of both worlds. also, so i can tune one to low G.:)

haha thats one of the reasons i bought a fluke cause its plastic and haha you could even ask fred i toss my uke around and set it anywhere and at dasilvas warehouse i got to hold/play one!!! haha i love it!!! they look durable:D

Wow, how did I miss this post?? Makes me feel kinda powerful, influencing people's decisions and such. :D I'm sure you'll put it to good use!!

And yes, please make more vids ... we need others to know.

Respect.

Wow, how did I miss this post?? Makes me feel kinda powerful, influencing people's decisions and such. :D I'm sure you'll put it to good use!!

And yes, please make more vids ... we need others to know.

Respect.

don't worry markska i won't let ya down xD 3/18/08 i finally get it :D

DSCI0645.jpg

Top Bottom