Larrivee All Mahogany Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I am selling my Larrivee all mahogany tenor to defray cost from the possible purchase of one of Andy Poe's gorgeous soprano instruments currently on the UU Marketplace. I have other tenors(Collings/Collings/Collings/Koaloha) that get more playtime than this Larrivee so, all things considered, the Larrivee is the one that is going to go out the door.

Larrivee just re-introduced their line of ukuleles a few months back and they are all very nice instruments and a great value, especially so considering their relatively lower cost and high quality compared to other makers. If I had a Larrivee tenor as my only instrument, I would be very happy indeed.

This tenor has nice tone, plays easy with a good setup, and has the highest quality of workmanship. The instrument has excellent volume. I have attached a sound sample/video for your listening pleasure (?).

Cosmetically, it is in excellent almost new condition. I can only see one very little blemish (?) on the headstock next to the G string. You have to look real hard to see it.

It is currently set up with a wound low G and wound C and Seaquar clear fluorocarbon fishing leader line on the E and A strings.

I am asking which will include an Eddie Finn hardshell case (shown in photos) and a Herco humidifier and shipping within the CONUS.

Thanks for looking and listening...!!!

PS: My Rat Terrier Brattie got in on the video, he couldn't help himself...!!!

IMG_0605.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0610.jpg