FS: Any interested in a Kanile'a CS-DLX Tenor here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zivilars

Reaction score
FS: Any interest in a Kanile'a CS-DLX Tenor here?

Hi everybody,

does any fellow board member have interest in a beautiful (and unbelievable light-weighted) Kanile'a CS-DLX Tenor Ukulele Solid Koa Slotted Headstock Satin? (see photo below) I bought another very similar Kanile'a and therefore I am considering selling the CS-DLX – with the plan to buy another used ukulele myself from the money which isn't that "redundant" in my collection with the other Kanile'a.

As I know that the market of potential buyer is smalls and it doesn't make it more easy that I am located in Germany (oversea postage, possible taxes etc.), I just wanted to sneak a peek here if there are any potential buyers. Hardcase included. If you're interested, feel free to contact me and ask any questions.

View attachment 92154

Attachments

• IMG_2310.jpg
    IMG_2310.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Interested ...yes. how about an Ohana soprano and some cash?

Hi Toddk, thanks for your interested, highly appreciated. Unfortunately I don't play much soprano and don't need another one besides my KoAloha Opio ... The only trade offers I would probably be interested in (or at least spontaneously come to my mind) be a KoAloha D-VI guitalele or a real good Kanile'a baritone. Or a KoAloha concert with some cash.

Sorry, but thanks for your offer nevertheless!

No problem. Had to give it a try.

Do you like the opio?

I like the Opio Soprano, although I finally have to admit to myself that I'll never become a soprano player – simply too less room on the fretboard for me. So I wouldn't buy it again, but this has nothing to do with the instrument itself. Great value for the money!

Unfortunately, I can't make any reasonable offer right now, but that is a beautiful instrument. Good luck.

Thanks for the comment, blodzoom. It is indeed a beautiful instrument and the feeling of holding this baby in your hands is incredible as it is light as a feather. To be honest – as with all my ukulele sellings – I'm afraid that in the end I could have regrets giving it away. Therefore, if I don't find somebody with serious interest and (preferably) from the EU, I will still be happy. Win-win situation. :)

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm so sorry – I totally forgot about this thread. As there didn't seem to be much interested in the Kanile'a, I re-strung it in the meanwhile as a Low-G (was High-G) before and fell in love with it so much again that I decided to keep it for now. Too afraid that I would regret selling it in the end. Pardon me again for having forgotten to close the thread – I thought nobody else will show his/her interest anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom