Beginners Free Workshop - THIS Saturday April 18th

klevine

Reaction score
BEGINNERS...This is a Workshop for you and it’s FREE!

If you are an absolute beginner or fall somewhere in between – come Saturday and enjoy the fun.

Don’t have a Ukulele???– don’t let THAT stop ya!

Noel Tardy has made some VERY affordable Beginner Uke Kits available for sale AT the workshop!

Beginner Ukulele Kit includes a concert or tenor size ukulele, a gig bag, pitch pipe and chord book - cost including tax and shipping is $159!

Also available is the Makala soprano starter uke (in assorted colors) - cost including tax and shipping is $39!"

EXTRA copies of the book we are using in the class, Jumping Jim's Ukulele Tips "N' Tunes A Beginner's Method & Songbook by Jim Beloff, WILL BE available for purchase for $16.00.

So don’t let the START STOP YA….no more excuses….come Saturday and learn to play the Ukulele. It’s SOOOOO much FUN!

Besides…we have some FABO food planned, if you plan to eat with us, RSVP by April 16th with your food selection.

IF you can’t join us for dinner, RSVP “no food” when you reply. Dinner purchase NOT required to attend workshop but appreciated as a way to thank the restaurant for opening “just for us” when they are normally closed. : )

SCHEDULE

1:00pm – 1:30pm - Meet, greet, and have a glass of wine or other beverage of your choice

1:30pm – 2:30pm – Beginners Workshop – Please be on time

2:30pm – 4:00pm – Ukulele Jam Session – EVERYONE – Beginners and Experienced Players

4:00pm – Dinner will be served

So if you've been playing for years, never played before, or fall some where in between, JOIN US for a WONDERFUL time!

RSVP now http://ukulele.meetup.com/84/...

FREE Beginners Workshop AND Jam Se…

why oh why oh why is there nothing like this in England, its not vey often i am jealous of you all in the usa but i aam now:(

If only there were opportunities like this where I live....:(

I think Dallas is a bit too far of a drive from Austin. Sounds fun though.

I'll be in Dallas, but one week after this workshop and a week before the ukefest. Phooey!

JJ

Top Bottom