FS: Collings UT-1

uuuuu

Reaction score
Beautiful mint Collings mahogany UT-1 tenor, bought from Hawaii Music Supply just over a year ago in May 2015. Mint condition, except minor strum marks that are very difficult to capture in a photo (but see photo)IMG_2400.jpg; played very little. I thought I was advancing my ukulele career but have come to realize I prefer sopranos and concerts. Here is original sound sample from Corey https://vimeo.com/128236652.IMG_2398.jpgIMG_2399.jpg
Paid $1500, selling for $1000 plus shipping. Anyone who knows Collings knows this is a great ukulele.

Last edited:
This is a very good deal for someone wanting to join the Collings family of fine instruments.

Last edited:
Hello,

Please post a better picture of the front ... it is a little grainy and I can't tell the quality of the finish or nature of the wood.

And perhaps a picture of the inside showing that this Uke is the same Serial number as well as the sound sample.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for suggestions Sam13, better image of front added here, minor strum marks are visible in the correct light but I could not capture them in an image. I could also not capture the inside serial number with an image so it was legible but it is 1590. I'm really not in a hurry to de-aquisition this but just want to see it go to someone who will appreciate it more than I am. Happy to send more images if interested. Peace. IMG_2400.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom