Luna ukulele questions

Sarahguentner

Reaction score
Hi my name is Sarah and I just picked up a Luna ukulele in a yellow card board looking original box it says rhythm band on it it's a pineapple Luna and manufactured in Japan the number inside is 10, you can definitely tell it's more vintage...I'm wanting to know what kind of wood it is and what the approximate value of it?could be ? The tag that was kept ine box says No P 10, thank you! Can we post pictures on the site?

Hi my name is Sarah and I just picked up a Luna ukulele in a yellow card board looking original box it says rhythm band on it it's a pineapple Luna and manufactured in Japan the number inside is 10, you can definitely tell it's more vintage...I'm wanting to know what kind of wood it is and what the approximate value of it?could be ? The tag that was kept ine box says No P 10, thank you! Can we post pictures on the site?

Hope you have this one: http://antebelluminstruments.blogspot.com/2012/09/c1960-luna-japanese-pineapple-ukulele.html

That is the one...

I'd grab one for $38
Hi Phil the one you said I hope this is the one " is exactly like it" do you know the value? I was thinking about selling it and didn't know how much I should start the bid at?? Any ideas?

Hi Phil the one you said I hope this is the one " is exactly like it" do you know the value? I was thinking about selling it and didn't know how much I should start the bid at?? Any ideas?

Did Luna Guitars copy this company's name? I hope there are no dirty dealings here, Luna Guitars and Ukuleles just became a sponsor of TBUS. They are giving each member a 10% discount on all products. I have two friends who have Lunas (new ones) and they are very happy with them.

Two different nations. Not necessarily a problem unless either company markets / exports to the other's nation.

I bought one for my grand daughter, the only thing I did not like about it was that they have no fret markers on the side of neck, or at least the concert I purchased did not. We used a sharpie and added the dots. Anyhow she loved it and is glad to have it.

Top Bottom