WTB : Banjolele

Inkdork

Reaction score
I'm still doing my research, but looking for a decent beginner's banjolele for under $175. Preferably USA based for shipping reasons. I'm seeing a few badly reviewed ones for under $200 and then some better reviewed ones for over $600, which is way out of my price range.

What do you have to offer me? :)

Vintage or modern? Soprano, concert, tenor, or baritone?

I honestly hadn't narrowed it down in my mind much, but thinking concert or tenor. Beyond that I'm pretty open at this point.

I have a tenor GoldTone for $350 shipped to US. Pretty sure I have an ad in the marketplace I can find if you're interested

Unfortunately I really can't justify spending more than $200 max- just not possible. I would be happy to do a partial trade for handmade jewelry and other crafted items if I liked it but I just can't pay $350.

Look for Eddy Finn or Oscar Schmidt? I think they're the same thing, run less than $200.00.

I have also been very happy with my Firefly. A great entry level banjolele in my opinion.

I've gone ahead and ordered a Luna (despite mixed reviews) from Guitar Center because if I hate it, its easy to return and I'll pick up something else. So we'll see how that pans out, and if its no good, I've got lots of other ideas to check out thanks to you guys. I'm hoping it'll be okay, but if not... well, live and learn, right?

Top Bottom