WTB: Kiwaya KTS-4 Soprano Uke

stephen451

Reaction score
Hello: If you have an idle Kiwaya KTS-4 soprano Uke, I'd like to buy it and give it new life. Please send photos. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. Can do PayPal. Thanks!

Stephen451- Welcome to the Forum. I have an early one(serial #056) that is in PERFECT condition with nice hardshell case.
This has the Kiwaya stamp on the BACK of headstock and is a lighter colored finish than the later ones.
email me for pics thesees1(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks

Thanks for the response, Pahu. Could you please send me pics? I'm new to UU. Don't know if you can send them to me here or need my email address: stephencary@earthlink.net
I believe the newer ones come with Gotoh planetary geared tuners. Did you upgrade yours to these tuners, by any chance? How much do you want for the uke? All best and happy playing, Stephen

I have one!

Hello: If you have an idle Kiwaya KTS-4 soprano Uke, I'd like to buy it and give it new life. Please send photos. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. Can do PayPal. Thanks!

Hi Stephen,
I live in San Leandro, actually listed one on craigslist (still up), and was gonna list one here if it doesn't sell on craigslist...
$420 pick up or I can meet you at a BART station...

IMG_2437.jpgIMG_2436.jpgIMG_2435.jpgIMG_2430.jpg

I love the sound of it, but sopranos just feels a bit cramped. I am open to trade as well, looking for cedar concert (or pineapple) or tenor...or a baritone.

p.s. it has Gotoh friction tuners, strung with Worth clear strings.

Let me know if you are interested.

Donna

Attachments

• IMG_2431.jpg
    IMG_2431.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Top Bottom