Just Got a Will King Soprano!

Ramille

Reaction score
Just got my Will King Soprano and had to show it off! It is absolutely beautiful.P1010591.jpgP1010592.jpgP1010593.jpgP1010594.jpgP1010595.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Congrats!!

So lovely! That wood grain - hubba hubba hubba!

Congrats my friend. What an awesome uke!
You deserve it.

Ah, a King is one of those lifetime dream ukes for me. Pure class and beauty...a work of art indeed. I wish you 100 years of enjoyment with your new instrument!

Many thanks for all your good wishes. Played last night to the wee hours. What a delight!

Congratulations that is one spectacular ukulele. Nothing better than getting a new uke and playing until the wee hours, raw fingers and all. Enjoy it

Last edited:
Congratulations and enjoy. She looks like a beauty!

As the former owner, I can confirm two things: 1) it a beautiful uke to the eye and ear, and 2) Ramille is a wonderful person to transact with. I can see it landed on the right home. I will miss the little fellow but I am practically tripping over instruments in my house.

Also, the top is cedar...

As the former owner, I can confirm two things: 1) it a beautiful uke to the eye and ear, and 2) Ramille is a wonderful person to transact with. I can see it landed on the right home. I will miss the little fellow but I am practically tripping over instruments in my house.

Also, the top is cedar...

It did land in the right house! I was with her when it came, and the look on her face was priceless. We're jamming tonight, and I expect she'll bring it over. Can't wait to hear what she's learned to play on it.

Top Bottom