Selling my 6 month old Pinol Baritone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

5DeMayo

Reaction score
Pinol_Ukulele-IMG_0180.jpgPinol_Ukulele-IMG_0183.jpgPinol_Ukulele-IMG_0172.jpgPinol_Ukulele-IMG_0173.jpg

Basic model, but great uke...Has a Fishman pickup for $725

not interested in the drama...just want to sell it so i can buy a new one!

Last edited:
The drama was created by the owner of this brand, not me.

I posted that link so that EVERYONE Is on a level playing field and there is no opportunity for someone to get taken advantage of, whether BUYER or SELLER.

Last edited:
Whoa !!!!!!!

The drama was created by the owner of this brand, not me.

Why are you trying to generate conflict with me?

I've done nothing to you, If anything you should take up the issues of 'drama' with the owner of that Uke/guitar company.

What purpose does it serve to quote my signature text?

I posted that link so that EVERYONE Is on a level playing field and there is no opportunity for someone to get taken advantage of, whether BUYER or SELLER. If you are an honest person, there should be no problems once you adjust your expectations to match reality.

If you do not like this FACT, you are welcome to sell your instrument at any of the other thousand web sites on the internet that are available to you.

Just by trying to provoke me here, you are already losing any chance of a sale, since others will see this conversation and not want to do business with you, especially since you failed to read and follow the rules regarding the marketplace, and have no reputation here on this forum, and your very FIRST POST is a For-Sale post, so only a buyer with zero experience would engage in such a transaction, a real sucker. You wont find any suckers here on UU.

Like I said before you started your Booli talk...I don't care for the drama, and if someone wants to buy it they can contact me & if they don't then I'm sure somebody else will buy it...

Like I said before you started your Booli talk...I don't care for the drama, and if someone wants to buy it they can contact me & if they don't then I'm sure somebody else will buy it...

You don't have to care for the drama, it exists in spite of you or me, due to the owner of the uke/guitar company and his actions here. He has created the drama.

Folks need to be aware of the big picture. That is all.

You don't have to care for the drama, it exists in spite of you or me, due to the owner of the uke/guitar company and his actions here. He has created the drama.

Folks need to be aware of the big picture. That is all.

I love the wood on this one, but I would like the new baritones with a thinner body they are making that's all... I really don't care about the company or who that guy is BC they make some nice ukes,,,,that's all. Mahalo

Hope that clears the air..

Temporarily closing this thread because of the subject matter .....

Danny is correct to close this.

Discussion (including sales) of this brand is currently prohibited here due to an unresolved situation.

We cannot have that situation complicated further until things are settled so, until further notice, I am restating my earlier ruling that discussion of the Pinol brand is not permitted on this forum until announced otherwise.

No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom