Is there still going to be a live session?

philrab66

Reaction score
Is there still going to be a live session?

I dunno.

I forgot about that it was today as per the email rec'd yesterday? was it and missed it.

I really wanted to participate. Hopefully they have recorded the stream and will put it up on YT so we can see what we missed.

I dunno.

I forgot about that it was today as per the email rec'd yesterday? was it and missed it.

I really wanted to participate. Hopefully they have recorded the stream and will put it up on YT so we can see what we missed.

Its on now

Damn, I missed it. I'm at work. suckie duckie.

Damn, I missed it. I'm at work. suckie duckie.

Don't worry Nickie, you wont miss out totally...

During the livestream, in the chat window, I asked if the video would be available to watch after the broadcast, and Aldrine replied to me and said that maybe Monday it would be up (on the UU YouTube channel I would assume) so you can at least watch it to see what it was like.

Pretty cool to interact in real-time and that he actually answered me right there during the broadcast.

Aldrine has always been one of my heroes!

Thanks again to philrab66 for making this thread and replying to my post, for without which, I too would have missed the video when it was live, but instead I got to be part of it, which was very cool. :)

I tried to make it, but it was scheduled at 1 am my time and I fell asleep at 00:30am.

I simply could not get it, unless it started way later than it was supposed to. . .

Top Bottom