NUD: Kamaka soprano #3

BearMakingNoises

Reaction score
While taking my twins into the shop for a little check-up my friend at the shop, Nao, told me they had an excellent new Kamaka soprano that just arrived. Knowing that I had spent the previous year visiting every shop in Tokyo to find my twins (one of which was bought at the shop I was at) she hadn't put the uke on the floor yet. I opened the case and first noticed that it had lovely wood with a decent amount of curl. I picked her up and started playing. After about 30 minutes I decided that she was better than my number 2. I bought her and took her home. That was two months ago. Now she is the only uke I own! Within the first two weeks I ended up selling my number two to a friend at a shop downtown. Last week I sold my old number 1 to Nao who had been lusting after her for months. I think I have finally found my perfect Kamaka. Now I just have to find my perfect Martin style and I will be all set... really hoping to come across a Timms here at some point.

Anyways, now for some pics.

The twins (the old Number 1 is on the left and number 2 is on the right)
2 Kamaka Sopranos.jpg

and here is Anne (my new number 1)
Anne.jpg
Anne(1).jpg
Anne(3).jpg

Attachments

• Anne(2).jpg
    Anne(2).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 24
Ooh, what a beauty. Congrats.

Congratulations on finding "The One"! It does look special, really beautiful wood.

Congrats, sure love my white label

Top Bottom