the best chinese ukulele supplier aiersi brand ukulele

aiersiukulele

Reaction score
find the best chinese supplier for guitar,bass and ukulele . aiersi is chinese NO.1 brand hot sale by dealers over 20 countries. also we have another hot sale brand koa pili koko. find models from business web www.aiersiguitar.com

I'm moving this to Links and Videos.

Devon, for the last time, please post your promotional messages only in this section of the forum. Promos posted in other sections will be treated as spam.

Thanks.

Was KPK discontinued/ sold/ retired/ guy got out of the business? Or were KPK's always produced in China but set up by him in Hawaii? Sort of like how Mainlands are?

hello Rick

sorry bother you! for further posts, i will note rule indeed. by the way, how to make exchange friendly link for web ?

hope get your support .

best regards

devon

Saw this and stumbled upon the latest post where you banned Devon. I can understand your reasoning but there should be a more intuitive section for such promos than Links and Videos for the casual visitor.

Saw this and stumbled upon the latest post where you banned Devon. I can understand your reasoning but there should be a more intuitive section for such promos than Links and Videos for the casual visitor.

Shameless Self Promotions come to mind. It certainly fits and the sub-forum name is self explanatory

Top Bottom