Your biggest uke groupie.

Spooner

Reaction score
Well I have discovered that I have an uke following.
It was quite the shock.
I started to recognize the pattern of this uke stalker not long ago.

Everytime I would play my uke my stalker/fan/groupie would come out of nowhere and listen/watch me play.

She sometimes watches me with that look like "I'm going to eat you."
Sometimes she looks at me with that "Take me out ukulele boy" look.
Sometimes when I play she even rolls around on her back.

My dog loves to hear me play apparently but I am not ruling out that she may have fleas.

So...am I the only one with a groupie? Does anyone else appreciate your playing like my dog seems to enjoy mine?

On a side note, I have been trying to teach my daughter to play but it's kinda hard getting a tween Beyonce fan into uke culture.:biglaugh:

I bet she can be a REAL bitch sometimes, be careful. ;)

You should teach your daughter to play beyonce songs! hmm now I want to learn beyonce songs..

You should teach your daughter to play beyonce songs! hmm now I want to learn beyonce songs..

I can just hear it now.."lemme upgrade ya" on the Pineapple Sunday. :p

If I could get her to stick with it past the C chord I might be ale to get to Beyonce...maybe even some Hannah Montana. :music:

I notice my dog always comes into my room when i jam and she lays down in front of me on my bed lol. i gets it lulls her to sleep.

And great news. My dad wants to start playing the uke. I am so pumped. I think im gonna tell him to buy a makala and start him off good.

No one, everyone laughs at me since I've always been the guitar guy!
I will show them, one day they will...

I used to play out back of the house in Florida, when it was cool out, and everyone had their windows open, the high school girl next door rang the door bell and ran. Her way of telling me she was not a fan of the ukulele.

You can teach her "If I were a boy" by Beyonce,
I think you can play it F#m D A E like dozens of other songs...
I was playing an original song by my friend and me with the same
chord sequence and out of nowhere I heard my father sing "If I were a boy" quite a bummer...:eek:
Give it a go:)

my dog has no consideration for my ukuleles at all. he's gigantic and seems to think that's it's ok to try and climb onto my lap when i'm playing :mad:

I used to play out back of the house in Florida, when it was cool out, and everyone had their windows open, the high school girl next door rang the door bell and ran. Her way of telling me she was not a fan of the ukulele.

Or maybe she had a crush on you.

I can't figure out if I have a groupie or not -- Whenever I dog sit my Golden Retriever friend, Kelsie, she always sits by me when I practice. But her tail starts to wag when I quit. What does that mean?

Top Bottom