Gossip cover

GX9901

Reaction score
Several months ago I saw a video by Neal Paisley playing something called Gossip. I was blown away and really wished I could play it. Well, later on I found that Uke Hunt had tabs to this so I downloaded it and tried to learn it. It wasn't easy but I can finally play something that halfway resembles the original. So here's a ghetto attempt at this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6AZxh3G7pk

George, this is great. You are definately getting your groove on. I've been planning on learning this one myself ever since I saw Neal's video months ago. I will get to it eventually. I have a mahogany soprano that I will be finishing in the next few months that I will try it out on.

Wow, awesome. That was smokin'. Love this tune, I'm trying to work through it too.

Man, if your version only "halfway resembles the original", I don't even want to know about mine. :p

I just want to thank you. I'm humbled and extremely appreciative that you did my song, and did a good job too!

Let out your inner funk.

Last edited:
I just want to thank you. I'm humbled and extremely appreciative that you did my song, and did a good job too!

Let out your inner funk.

Hey Neal, thank you for posting the cool original tune in the first place!:rock:

Top Bottom