1950s Martin model 0, great condition, no cracks

richardmartin

Reaction score
Hello

This is wonderful almost pristine Martin ukulele model 0 in mahogany. I believe it is from 1953 because it has written inside the sound hole “12/25/53”. I assume it was a Christmas gift. It is great sounding, loud and bright, and great playing with a straight neck. It has no cracks and very few blemishes. There is a little varnish worn off from strumming where the neck meets the body. It is so light weight it almost isn’t there. For someone who knows a great uke and wants one with no cracks in great condition this is the one. The model 0 is the least decorated and ornate Martin uke model but it lacks none of the high quality workmanship and superb performance that makes Martins (according to many) the best ukuleles. I have another Martin uke that is my main instrument so I am pairing down my stable.

Includes hard case.
Shipping is $40 (continental US)

Shipping charge listed is for continental US. Will ship internationally but will need to adjust for higher shipping cost.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291791590569?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks,
Richard

Funny how when I look at the pix on this one, my first thought is that this looks A LOT like a copy of a Ken Timms (Timbuck) soprano uke.....LOL

(for those that don't know, Ken's ukes are in a similar style to the vintage Martins)

Top Bottom