FS: Southern Cross Banjo Uke New.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPO

Reaction score
Open back banjo uke. Block construction in Kaihikatea and River Totara, with Purple Heart headstock and fretboard. Concert scale. Quality hardware.
The Totara is called River Totara because that it is where the log was found in a central North Island river. How long it had been in there is anyones guess, years to hundreds possibly. That is the primary reason for the chocolate brown colour.

US$900.00 plus shipping.
Price Reduced
$800.00 plus shipping

Final Reduction
$700.00 Plus shipping

Video sound sample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F4GDnOZBFc

Item has SOLD thanks to all pm's and comments.

Attachments

• SC1.jpg
    SC1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 159
  • SC2.jpg
    SC2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 105
  • SC3.jpg
    SC3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 124
  • SC4.jpg
    SC4.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Wow. That is one of the more beautiful banjo ukes I've seen. If I didn't think my life would be snuffed out instantly I'd love to get this.

I'm fortunate enough to own one of these beautiful banjo ukes made by Dennis. They truly are eye catchers and an absolute delight to play.

Thanks Henk, glad you are still enjoying it.

Super nice. Still trying to add my pennies together see if I can work something out. Showed my wife she says pretty, but you can not play the one ones you have until I recover from the shoulder surgery
No sympathy.

Thanks Henk, glad you are still enjoying it.

Hi Dennis,

I never get tired of looking at it. It truly is a beautiful instrument admired by all who see it. Maybe it is just my imagination but it seems to me to sound better now than ever. I sold my other BanjoUke because it never got a look in since I got this one.

Cheers
Henk

I have never really wanted a banjo ukulele until right now!
She's a beauty for sure.

Southern Cross Price Reduced !!!!!!!

Was $900.00
Now $800.00 plus shipping

Final Price reduction

Was US$900.00
Now US$700.00 plus shipping. This is half the price of similar instruments.
If I can not sell it at this price I will keep it.

You definitely should not accept less than that Dennis. I am sorry you are having trouble finding a home for this gorgeous uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom