Zoom H2n Recorder with Accessory Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
For sale is a barely used Zoom H2n portable recorder, a larger SD card, and the Accessory Pack. If you're not familiar with the H2n recorder, it features five studio-quality microphones that record in mid-side, 90-degree XY stereo or Surround Sound. Records WAV and MP3 format. Runs up to 20 hours on 2 AA batteries. In addition to the recorder, the following are included:

• Original 2GB SD card and an 8GB SD card (more useful)
  • Mini tripod
  • Remote control
  • Windscreen (never used)
  • Mic clip adapter (never used)
  • Padded shell case (not in picture, but included)
  • USB cable (not in picture, but included)

This is also a great practice aide. You can plug headphones into it and listen to yourself play without recording. This is an incredible high quality mic. $150. Will ship lower 48. Outside that, let's figure cost and then split.

Last edited:
I have an older H2 Zoom and it does a great job. Zoom makes a great little recorder, for editing the files ''Audacity" is available for free and does far more than I ever use and is pretty intuitive to use at least for the basic functions.

I have an older H2 Zoom and it does a great job. Zoom makes a great little recorder, for editing the files ''Audacity" is available for free and does far more than I ever use and is pretty intuitive to use at least for the basic functions.

Yes, this includes the original sound editing software CD as well. I tended to use GarageBand.

I'm going to add my recommendation to this offer. The Zoom H2N is a workhorse and a high-quality recording device. I've had mine for a couple of years now and I wouldn't want to be without it.

PM sent, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom