It came in!!

nikolo727

Reaction score
x1he08.jpg

2lbcnkl.jpg

2yujas2.jpg

2qnuy2v.jpg

I really don't have words to describe my feelings right now. well ill name a few. disbelief: in that I never knew that someone that ive never met face to face, could be so kind. Joy: Ive never felt this way before.

Deach. Thank you. I received the news that my uke had come in the mail when i just had a bad doctor visit. Needless to say, the five minute drive home was hellacious. But something suprised me. My mom beat me to the front door. She jumped out of the car and traveled at the speed of light, and when I asked her why she was running, she started clapping her hands saying,"I want to see the uke now!!!".

Deach my entire family has been warmed by your gift and Im here to tell you that in the near future you will recieve a gift from my family.

Thank you once again Deach. I dont know about Karma,I dont know much about it, but if its real, you sir have a straight shot at jesus's side, broh.

nik

What are you waiting for? We want a uke video with the new axe!!

You and I have the exact same uke! You chose the same tuners, peg heads, wood, and finish.

You have been deached. It is now your duty to make videos!! HAha congrats dude. I know the feeling. Truly the most generous man alive!

Congrats! How is it that Deach can be so awesome? Such generosity transcends mortal man. :bowdown:

I'm so jealous; I wish I could get Deached... ;) *back to trolling MGM's store*

WOW, AWESOME, You've been deached! Isn't there a T-Shirt available that says "I've Been deached!" availble for all deach's victims? I have a special Mainland on order available in May that I can't wait to get. Nicolo, your joy is contagious and we thank you for sharing it. :shaka:

PS. DEACH! you da man (and many other things). ;)

woooooow thats pretty!

i dont know if there is anything that beats the 'OMGUKULELEITSHEEEERE' feeling.... i know that i really enjoyed it and probably startled the people who work in the mail room at my school.... i had the goofiest grin plastered on my face,then danced around stupidly hugging the box.

I as well documented the opening of the uke, via stop motion.

Top Bottom